Eye Specialist Institute provides access to ophthalmic care for emergency after-hours and weekend appointments.
Call us on 1800 RETINA (1800 738 462)
Fees and charges are applicable and Medicare rebates are only available with a referral from your Optometrist or General Practitioner.
These symptoms can indicate a potentially sight-threatening eye condition which may require urgent medical attention:
- Sudden loss of vision in one eye
- Sudden hazy or blurred vision
- Dark curtain-like blotting out of part of vision
- Sudden or increased flashes of light or black spots
- Loss of peripheral (side) vision
Level 2, The Strand,72-80 Marine Parade Coolangatta QLD 4225
Ground Floor, 2 Short Street, Southport, QLD 4215
Level 2, Bermuda Point, 1 Lake Orr Drive, Varsity Lakes QLD 4227